Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Free Newsletters
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Planning for 2008

Hello everyone,
Today I would like to talk about planning for 2008. It is now November. We have less than 8 weeks to new years. I would like everyone to start thinking about their goals for the next year. The way you would do this is by:

1. Examining where you are
2. Having a long term plan for the entire next year
3. Break down your long term plan into shorter deliver ables

I would recommend that everyone start on this now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you send, will look forward for the duration of more interdependent articles without delay as its sole of my choice subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest

free literotica sex stories gay beastiality said...

Alice thought about rolling to her back and offering him a beaver as a peaceoffering. But Stephanie hated him she had spurned him time andtime again, making him even more desperate to haveher.
brother sister fuck stories
free erotic passion stories
animal sex stories uk uk
animal sex stories for free
free online incest stories
Alice thought about rolling to her back and offering him a beaver as a peaceoffering. But Stephanie hated him she had spurned him time andtime again, making him even more desperate to haveher.