Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Free Newsletters
For Email Marketing you can trust

Sunday, September 9, 2007

If you get a business inquiry, DO follow-up!

Hello Everyone,
I guess I got too busy with clients and getting ready for the upcoming Expo that I found myself not writing. Well! I need to get back at blogging and so, here I am.

Over the past few weeks I meet many business owners. I must say that I am very surprised that many business owners let so many opportunities to make money slip by. As a small business coach, I try to help many businesses connect. I actively find business for my members as well as ANY one that I come across. I love to help people.

More than once I have referred potential customers to business owners and more than once I have been surprised how these business owners DON'T follow-up with the referrals. Why? I don't get it. I attend meetings and here these same people ask everyone for referrals; but when they get it.....they are not appreciative.

People: If you want to have credibility and if you want to show that you DO care, then please please please follow up with your prospects/referrals etc.

No comments: